Steve assists the firm’s clients with banking and transactional matters. His clients range from lenders and other businesses to individuals. He works with lenders to originate commercial banking facilities of all sizes and types, including mortgage loans and lines of credit. He prepares loan documents, conducts due diligence review, and oversees closings. Steve also advises commercial borrowers in all aspects of the financing process.
Steve represents lenders in loan workouts to mitigate losses through loan modifications or forbearance arrangements.
Steve handles business formations, dissolutions and asset sales. He negotiates the terms of agreements to achieve the best resolutions for the firm’s clients. He prepares operating agreements, purchase and sale agreements, leases, and other contracts to facilitate our clients’ transactions.
Steve also guides estates’ personal representatives through the probate process.
- Represented a lender in advancing a construction to permanent loan of more than $30,000,000 to finance the acquisition and construction of a multifamily development.
- Represented a lender in providing a multimillion dollar acquisition loan to a borrower to purchase commercial real estate with a national pharmacy chain as its tenant.
- Represented a lender in modifying a loan to release the real estate securing the loan while adding new real estate and cash collateral as security.
- Represented a lender in the purchase of a participation interest from another lender in a construction loan totaling more than $37,000,000.
- Represented a buyer in the purchase of real estate with a tenant which is a nationally known auto parts seller.
- Represented a seller in the sale of real estate with the buyer’s acquisition financed by the seller.
- Represented a lender in advancing two loans to a non-profit nursing facility secured by real estate and all business assets.