James Musgrave To Speak During "Employment Laws Made Simple" National Business Institute Seminar In Providence R.I. On June 6th, 2012
The program will be held on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 from 8:30am-4:40pm at the Providence Marriott.
Click here to link the official program page on the National Business Institute site.
The topics attorney Musgrave will cover are as follows:
SENSITIVE ISSUES: SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND LEAVES OF ABSENCE
A. Drug and Alcohol Testing
1. Establish Control By Way of Written Policies
2. Suspicion vs. Random Testing
3. Advise, Establish and Train an Internal Medical Review Officer
4. Local Lab Options
5. Dealing With Test Results
B. Walk Softly When Dealing With "Leaves of Absence"
1. Establish Family/Medical, Victims, Disability, and Workers Compensation Leave Policies
2. Build a Safety Net for Situations That May Arise
Roberts, Carroll, Feldstein & Peirce is a full service law firm founded in 1971. The firm’s continued success and growth are attributable to a philosophy of exceeding clients’ expectations and earning their long-term loyalty by offering practical legal solutions with proven business acumen for a reasonable fee.